Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

lienot
Lv 4
lienot asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Here is an example of the most ignorant liberal interviewers question and the ignorant answer.?

On Bloomberg last night Charlie Rose (the worlds Premiere interviewer) to Ultra-liberal John Heilermann..."Why do the Republicans want to defeat Obama so bad in this election? (This is a really ignorant question to start with) and Heilermann's answer "Because they are racist"

Update:

3 dumb answers reported please bring on more

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you're reporting people for "dumb answers" when you haven't asked a question. technically you should be reported for ranting.

this is yahoo answers not a soapbox.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

"Because they are racist". Now isn't that pathetic? That is their pat answer to everything. No one can disagree with them without being labeled a racist. I hardly think this bodes well for future race relations.

Stirring up such hatred and dissention because people cannot come up with an intelligent answer is a very dangerous thing and it's not going to get any better anytime soon. The libs found something to hang their hats and fortunes on and they are not going to let up until it destroys the entire Country.

• Desire
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

This type of cr** regresses civil rights back into the 50's. No wonder racism prevails. This is the type of media antics that blacks should take issue with.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

This is Yahoo Answers, so ask a question. I'm not going to comment on that little rant you just went on there. You don't ask a question, don't expect any answers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think this was supposed to be a joke. But in all seriousness, most republicans in the midwest don't like Obama because he's black. I should know, I'm

Surrounded by the equality hating, God fearing, racists myself

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Rant much?

• 9 years ago

Do you have a question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.