Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

me asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

My exercise plan, What do you think?

I want to loose some weight over the summer.

I'm nearly 18. I'm 6 feet 3 inches tall. I weigh 300lbs.

I want to walk for 30-45 mins every day, and watch what I eat.

The odd thing is, I don't eat terrible things, or eat a huge amount. I just don't move much, I think that's my problem.

what do you think?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to increase your heart rate in order to start loosing weight. Try jogging or if its too difficult or you wouldnt want to be seen get a skipping rope. Start with 8-10minutes and gradually work your time up to 30mins/day. Cut down on carbs but not completely,giddiness is not your goal,add plenty of water,chicken,fish,raw vegetables,careful with fruits though. That should do. Good luck!

Source(s): Loosing 30kgs in 5months.
  • 9 years ago

Exercise is a major problem. You have to exersice at least an hour a day, run or jog if possible, get your metabolism up by eating egg whites, turkey, spinach etc. every day do sprints, preferably 5 a day, and your running. Every 10 pounds you loose increase your sprints by 1. The pounds will shed off. ONE THIS IS IMPORTANT DON'T STARVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eat 5 small meals a day

Source(s): I am a personal trainer
  • 9 years ago

sometimes not eating much can put your body in starvation mode so it will store the food you do eat as fat. your plan sounds good but add eating three healthy meals and two healthy snacks in between a day - this should speed up your metabolism

• 9 years ago

I think its a excellent start to just start out slow with walking! I think you should try to start out with maybe 20-25 minutes walking and work your way up!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

it sounds like a great start.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.