Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

How can i deal with this break?

Me and my boyfriend of 2 and a half years have decided to take a break. We were doing fine , we spent too much time together , we talked all day everyday. He recently told me he needs timee to see if he wants to be with me which really hurt alot. He said he needed time and space. We recently took a break but we end up texting like everyday and we say each other occasionally. But then after a week we argued again. So we decided to take a real break. We are going to check on each other once a week . im willing to do it because i wanna make this work and i wanna give him time to miss me and he wants to give me time to miss him,which is fine by me. only one thing What am i gonna do during this break? i have become a little depressed..

PS; we are college students

Be honest

• Favorite Answer

I honestly think you should hang out with your friends. They probably miss you because you spend a lot of time with him. So like I said, Just get back in touch with old friends. I hope this helps.