Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Steve O asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Conservatives: Where does all your hate come from? You always complain about every Democrat president?

If you hate people because of their political party then you don't really care about America.....

Favorite Answer

Who said we hate because of party? That's a nonsense conclusion to false logic.

I don't HATE Obama. I disagree with his view and methodologies. I disagree with his policies and decisions. I think he is bad for America. Where is the hate coming from? OWS? Liberal media bias (Zimmerman case).

I think you have it backwards

Joe Mccarthy. Bill Buckley, Orville Faubus, Karl Rove... Just to name a few.

Modern Conservatism masterfully uses fear to distract citizens from their actual disastrous policy.

Look at the guy above who has sincerely convinced himself that Zimmerman was the victim in that murder and the "Liberals" are the guilty party. These are very bizarre people.

Nobody hates the Presidents only the lousy job they are doing. Frankly, the Republicans are not much better. The last good one was Nixon and he got caught. Peace

And WE could have said the exact same thing to YOU idiots 4 years ago! After the unimaginable venom you all used against Bush it takes real chutzpah to complain about attacks on "The One"!

think about con ideas... cons believe that if you work hard, you will become rich...

but how many people really get rich?

very few... even though many do work hard...

so... then who do you blame when you don't make it and you work hard? the democrats... they destroyed your life!

no... it couldn't be that your entire belief system was just bs to begin with? never!

And Dems never complained about Bush and Reagan, right?

And as I recall, Democrats REALLY hated on Bush.

well Carter was a failure

Clinton wasnt all bad bad finished a shame

Obama has clearly taken us down a road to socialism

But i dont hate any of them

Who was the last Democrat president who helped preserve our liberty?

I like Bill Clinton.

It comes from their puppet master.Notquist,Cheny,Rove,the Coke brothers,and all of the other rich greedy @@@@ards.