Steve O asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Conservatives: Are you saying that Liberals are the only people who receive support from the government?

And are you saying that EVERY liberal(or at least the majority) does receive help from the government ?

This is a trick question.It will show us your IQ level.

Let the fun begin....

Favorite Answer

of course not . but do you deny that most people on the system vote democrat??... any why is that? .. It has gotten to the point that we are out of control with spending ...

I don't recall anyone from the right claiming such.

The main difference between you and I is that I want a managed solution to the Trillions in unfunded social programs. YOu simply want to raise taxes to cover the inefficiencies and mismanagements of these programs.

Well let's see.

I saw that over half of Americans get a gov't check of some sort or another.

And supposedly, Dems/Libs are about 50%.

Sounds about right.

not much fun to be had here. all sorts of people and businesses receive government aid, spanning the political spectrum.

No. Lots of people are dependent on the government. Warren Buffet, for example, gets a lot of favors from obongo. They have been worth billions to him.

Liberals: Are you saying that.. ah..never mind.