Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Steve O asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Conservatives: Are you saying that Liberals are the only people who receive support from the government?

And are you saying that EVERY liberal(or at least the majority) does receive help from the government ?

This is a trick question.It will show us your IQ level.

Let the fun begin....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

of course not . but do you deny that most people on the system vote democrat??... any why is that? .. It has gotten to the point that we are out of control with spending ...

• 9 years ago

I don't recall anyone from the right claiming such.

The main difference between you and I is that I want a managed solution to the Trillions in unfunded social programs. YOu simply want to raise taxes to cover the inefficiencies and mismanagements of these programs.

• 9 years ago

Well let's see.

I saw that over half of Americans get a gov't check of some sort or another.

And supposedly, Dems/Libs are about 50%.

Sounds about right.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

not much fun to be had here. all sorts of people and businesses receive government aid, spanning the political spectrum.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. Lots of people are dependent on the government. Warren Buffet, for example, gets a lot of favors from obongo. They have been worth billions to him.

• 9 years ago

Liberals: Are you saying that.. ah..never mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.