Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

21 asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 9 years ago

2 12 inch rocksford fosgate p3 subs or 1 15 in rocksford fosgate T2 10pts?

i want to rattle my car and i want deep clean bass which one goin to sound deeper and louder plz help

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The t2 in proper box with proper wattage with sound deeper and smoother ...... Will be heard from farther away

The p3s will be louder since there is 2 ..... Proper box they could sound deep but it's not a 15 for low notes

This would come down to your liking in music .... If you like uptempo music the t2 will be sloppy

If you like the SUBBing affect its 15 since it is deeper ..... The loud will be heard from far away

The 12s will pound inside the car but bass won't expand as much as the 15

I would go with the t2 all day it's not even a question for me because I like the type of bass it gives off and I like bigger subs........ There other people who feel the same way but about 12s

It's preference but I'd for with the t2

• dj
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

i would choose neither because it is rockford, and their subs arent that great. you can get better subs for the same price

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.