Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

Would this be an interesting end to my book?

You really don't need to know the plot.

At the end of my book, the king of demons (i will probably find a better title for him) is battling the good guys and the main character ends up hitting a critical part, but before the King dies he uses his last amount of energy to send the main character into the realm of demons. And in the realm of demons, you can't take on human form so he is transformed into some sort of animal or creature. And that's where the second book picks up.

And there he meets the demon who ressurected the "king". And that demon offers him a deal, one that will allow him to escape.

Update:

The demon king isn't hot and in fact i was thinking of making it a girl, or so creature like that you can't even tell what it is anymore. But the demon who ressurected him/her is good looking when he takes on a human form in our world ;)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's actually a pretty cool ending.

It's a good way to make a sequel.

Just a little thingy about what would actually be interesting,

if a hero would battle the main antagonist (bad guy, main enemy.) and hit a critical spot,

but then the main antagonist uses his last amount of energy to seal the hero, and for some

reason he manages to kill off all the other good guys remaining and wins. And then like 10 years later the hero emerges and that would make the first book actually a prequel and the next books would be the actuall story.

• 9 years ago

could be interesting....hence the creation of Cerberus (the three headed dog that guards the gates of hell.) his soul must stay there and become the animal- or stay as the animal and he becomes either nicer or a bit nastier, depending on which part of his soul he leaves? Good Luck!

• 9 years ago

good ending, but make the demon king HOT!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

That's sounds great. I would want to read it by the sound of that!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

That sounds good!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.