Ladies, what should a guy do in this situation?

Let's say he's cruising through the latest deals on groupon and sees that a full treatment at a spa is discounted to 40%. He knows his girlfriend had a rough week at work and she's a bit stressed so he thinks this would be a great idea to spend a part of the weekend with her. However, many girls would be upset if they knew he didn't pay full price on her because she'll think he thinks she's only worth 40% of the original cost. But at the same time he wants to make her happy and whether or not it's discounted, he thinks she should appreciate him for thinking of her and being considerate of her stressful week.

Should he use the deal or just pay full price?

Favorite Answer

Since when does the price matter? It's the thought that counts. Whatever if it's not the full price, I think the girl should just be happy with what she's getting.

Source(s): Own knowledge.

use the deal! there's no reason not to! I'm a girl and I wouldn't care whether my boyfriend payed $3 or $300 for a weekend at the spa...in the end she is still getting the same treatment. if she's a nice girl then she's not gonna care but if she's one of those uptight girls that breaks up with you if you don't go all out on yalls anniversary then you should probably pay full price....

Use the deal! I would love a full spa treatment, and it would not matter to me if my boyfriend got a deal on it, that would make me feel better knowing he's not spending too much on me : ) It shows her you care about her well being and you can even throw in there that with the savings you could spend money on her in other ways : )

Good luck : )

I would die if a guy got me a spa treatment...First of all, how sweet are you to even notice she had a tough week..2nd You wanna do something about it to make her feel good....Get it...im sure she'll fall in love if she hasnt already:))

Get the the tickets. Win:win. If she whines about the cost, it's a small price to pay to learn something about her.

Use the deal. Just don't tell her how much it cost. And if she asks, tell her not to worry about it. Feed her a line of crap. Just like you always do. Women are used to that.

I honestly wouldn't care if u used a coupon Or not

Use the coupon! Duh! Don`t lose your head over a girl! If she is seriously going to be upset because you used a coupon, then she is not worth it.