Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How do I Impress her?

Ok...The girl I like is coming to a birthday party with her mom and dad...Is it ok to talk to her with her mom and dad around?? If its ok...How do I impress her? And how do I ask her out? This is my first time..Im 17 and she's 16 and a half

And P.S I am not invited to this party!! :( What should I do? Just show up there uninvited?

Sure, it's ok to talk with her mom and dad around. You can even mention an interest you have and talk with her about it, but don't brag. Then ask her what she likes to do in spare time. If she stays around you for awhile, or keeps coming back to talk with you, ask her to a movie or invite her to lunch.

ImPress her by acting your self and be nice and sweet