Do they notice I wear diapers?

I'm 23 and have to wear diapers, I have incontinence. When I go to places like dentists or go to get a haircut do you think they notice I have one on. Sometimes I have wet when waiting in the chair for so long.

gender male

Favorite Answer

umm...im sorry...but yes they probably do notice....why dont you just wear a pad or a panty liner. why on earth do u have incontinence at age 23...? you poor thing...

Source(s): Mom of one little boy!
  • ?

Incontinence panties - such as Depends - have a capacity of about 2 litres . Just go to the pharmacy or the supermarket and buy the full panties. 2 litres is about 8 cups of urine - I'm sure that even a visit to the dentist would not result in 8 cups of urine.