Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do they notice I wear diapers?

I'm 23 and have to wear diapers, I have incontinence. When I go to places like dentists or go to get a haircut do you think they notice I have one on. Sometimes I have wet when waiting in the chair for so long.

Update:

gender male

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

umm...im sorry...but yes they probably do notice....why dont you just wear a pad or a panty liner. why on earth do u have incontinence at age 23...? you poor thing...

Source(s): Mom of one little boy!
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Incontinence panties - such as Depends - have a capacity of about 2 litres . Just go to the pharmacy or the supermarket and buy the full panties. 2 litres is about 8 cups of urine - I'm sure that even a visit to the dentist would not result in 8 cups of urine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.