elephant asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

Good summer drugstore makeup products?

I need to get some new makeup for summer!! Please tell me products in each category (face, blush, mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, concealor, highlight, lipgloss, lipstick, lipbalm) that are good for summer. I am looking for products that won't sweat off my face and also good colors for summer(bright) Thanks!!

• Tthh
    Favorite Answer

well I think you really don't need to be wearing lip gloss lipstick eyeliner and blah blah blah in the summer. if you want something from the drugstore that won't sweat off this is what you need

a tinted moisturizer or bb cream: this gives slight coverage, evens out the skin, and protects it with SPF

covergirl aqua smoothers, hard candy tinted mostiruzer, elf studio tinted mosturizer, or physicians formula healthy wear, for bb creams garner has the only drugstore bb cream

concealer: if you have dark circles, blemishes, or any other areas on the skin that need more coverage here are some long lasting concealers

hard candy glam o flauge, physicians formula conceal RX, maybelline fit me

powder or powder foundation: you want to set your face makeup with a powder to make sure you don't look oily and it stays on the whole day.

rimmel stay matte or maybelline dream matte

if you need more coverage set the tinted moisturizer with a powder foundation

the only one I've tried is maybelline mineral power but it's really good

go with a cream blush like maybelline dream bouncy or revlon cream blushes

I would personally say skip bronzer and highlighter because your skin naturally tans and gets a glow to it in the summer but if you want a natural looking glow go for the clean and clear morning glow moisturizer because it adds a glow to the skin (obviously apply it before your makeup)

for eyes i have never found an eyeliner from the drugstore (even waterproof) that actually stays on so just skip eyeliner. it's kind of pointless anyway.

just use a cream shadow and waterproof mascara

the only cream shadow I've found that doesn't crease is the maybelline color tattoo shadows

for waterproof mascara any one works, I personally like maybelline colossal waterproof but any mascara you like works

for lips just go for a lip stain or tinted lip balm because lip gloss and lip stick are too much of a hassle in summer. NYC smooch proof is really good. don't forget to use SPF lip balm. soft lips is super nice.

hope this helps

blush=maybelliene bouncy blush, lip balm=maybelliene baby lips, mascara= cover girl, eyeliner=? all tend to smear un less you'd get Urban decay but that's not drugstore. concealer=maybelliene.