Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Asked several time an not getting answers!! Please answer! Was my text ok and will he contact if I don't? Help?

My bf is busy planning a trip and has been distant this week. We talked about gettin together tonight but he didn't answer when I asked this morning about the time. It was obvious he was just avoiding telling me that he couldn't hang out. I said we can reschedule if u want, and he text back let's do that. I text this back: Sounds good. I don't have any plans for tomorrow night or sunday, or we could even do mon or tues night, just like to see u before u leave(:. Just let me know what's best for u!:)) I could do during the day sat or sun too(: whatever u want(; That was the end of the convo. My mom and brother said if I leave it alone and don't contact him anymore, they he will wonder why he hasn't heard from me and contact me on his own before he leaves. Do u agree? My mom also said they my last text was very thoughtful and considerate of him being busy and gettin ready for his trip. That I was letting him know that I would be available and wanted to see him before he left but it was very thoughtful, my brother and BFF also agreed. Do u agree with that too?

Favorite Answer

i think that it was nice of u to send him that text and now u should jus give him his space and let him text u back wen hes ready! dont worry he will he jus needs to be stress free!!

answer mine please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AheUy...

I agree too. At least your bf cant say that you didnt try to spend time with him or that you didnt tell him when you would be available. You gave him all the details he needed and he cant make up an excuse or anything like that. I think that you did the right thing and I also think you shouldn't contact him anymore like your mom said just to see what happens.

• Erika

i think of he became. i'm guessing he cherished once you have been attempting to get him and now which you have have been given moved on he might have found out what he's lacking, or purely pass over being needed. the girl must be actual or pretend, who's familiar with, yet him telling you became an immature way of attempting to get some sort of reaction from you. i think of you probably did what became maximum suitable, saved stable and continued to bypass on. i'm hoping issues proceed to paintings out for you and according to threat some day you will have the potential to be friends, yet that must be as much as you to have a chum that became the two utilising you in the previous or became thoughtless of your emotions. good success

I agree, your message was just right, in my opinion. It gives him options while still making it clear that you care and want to see him. Let it sit for now; wait and see what he replies. You said everything you had to say very well and thoughtfully, so he knows your thoughts and feelings :)

I agree with them but make sure you resist the urge to text him again until he answers because it could make you look a bit clingy and desperate! but he'll probably contact you before he leaves :)

Yes, I completely agree. You sound like a very nice girlfriend(:

No boyfriend would ever be THAT busy to talk to text his girlfriend back. Your text was perfect, but in my opinion he is losing interest in you, or he's inconsiderate. Good luck.

your message was perfect in my eyes & I agree with them he should contact you again & if he dont just let it go

yea just leave it alone and if he doesn't text or call you before he leaves then his loss