Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

I thought my period had started but it stopped..?

Okay so yesterday when I peed and wiped my front, there was blood. It was a few days earlier than my period usually starts, so I assumed I had just started earlier than usual. So I put on a pad and didn't think about it much. But later I had noticed that there has been no blood on my pad. I heard that this can be a sign of pregnancy, but I haven't ever had sex with anyone! I'm only 13 by the way. I'm really confused right now.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't worry hun. Because you're so young, your cycle is very irregular. Keep wearing the pad just in case you start again. You don't want to be in public wearing white shorts when that happens xD

You'll probably be irregular for a long time. I'm 15 and I still sometimes skip months. You'll be that way for a few years so don't worry =) You're not pregnant so don't sketch over that. But yea, keep wearing a pad. Learn from my mistake xD

Email me if you have any questions. I know it can be very embarrising lol.

sackfullofkittens@yahoo.com

...Don't comment on the name it was the only one open xD

Goodluck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.