Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

hi my name is dillon,i turn 13 a bout a month ago?

hi my name is Dillon about a week ago i learned how to masturbate.to today i cant stop it.im masturbating at least 5 or 6 times a day ,do think im some kind of a fat guy im not,i play football everyday im very active but i don't know why i keep on doing it,can anybody help me .why am i over masturbating?what should i do to ?when should i masturbate?please im a little bit worried.thanks .

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Try masturbating once a day at the most, you will notice that when you orgasm it will feel better and you will produce a lot more semen. 6 times a day is way too much, you are going to give yourself friction burns!

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If you read the other Questions here

you will see other 13 y o with similar

enthusiam for masturbation.

You cannot OVER masturbate

your body won't let you.

You can use oil or lube

When is up to you. When your body

feels like it.

M

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

yep. actually each physique beverages, smokes, has intercourse, and events the 2nd they turn sixteen. no exceptions. additionally considering the fact that each physique else does it which ability you could to boot, in any different case no one will ever such as you. it particularly is technology. to boot, sixteen is perchance the main substantial age a individual may be. think of roughly it, human beings stay to one hundred years previous, which ability you have used up below a million/5 of your existence. maximum each physique is incredibly adept at telling the version between a fifteen year previous and a sixteen year previous, and that they are unquestionably teated in yet differently. even with the undeniable fact that each physique on earth sees very almost each thing in yet differently, that's one ingredient that all of them agree on. sixteen year olds should be dealt with unfairly and harshly inspite of what style of individual they may be. sturdy ingredient you dress youthful to fool something of the international. all sarcasm aside, you could particularly attempt thinking earlier you freak out and say dumb stuff. get a grip.

• 9 years ago

You're 13, it's perfectly normal for a guy your age to go over board.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

i agree with one of the other guys save until bed time saving it up all day and at bed time make it one big big long one helping you sleep much better, last thing after thinking about it all day will create a huge explosion

• 9 years ago

see www.jackinworld.com

you may also find http://www.fpnotebook.com/Endo/Exam/MlTnrStg.htm useful

YOu just got a new toy and you want to play with it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

because rubbing the pubic region is sexual pleasing

and

sexual pleasure is better than all other kinds

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.