Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 years ago

If i downgrade my iphone 4 from 5.1.1 to 5.0.1 would my tmobile carrier still work?

I plugged my phone in to charge in my friends itunes and since his itunes was upgraded it put my phone on 5.1.1. and since i have a jailbroken iphone it wont work anymore because it only works for 5.0.1 and down. So what im asking is that if i downgrade my phone down back to 5.0.1 would my phone work to where i can call and text and whatever

Favorite Answer

yes

• SRΛSC

Well there is a jailbreak for 5.1.1 on any iOS device, but no unlock which is the more important thing in this case. You would need SHSH blobs to be able to download in the 1st place though.