WDYT of our top choices for baby names?

Emily Grace

Rosalie

James Emmanuel

Elijah

Emmett

We aren't pregnant yet. Just talking names. Suggestions on middle names appreciated! The only name that's pretty much an absolute is Emily Grace. For whatever reason that is his favorite name for a girl. The only reason I don't love it is because I've never been a fan of the 'top 10' kind of names. I usually go for more biblical or unique names.

@gsm...why would any of them have go go by a nickname at all? Plenty of people use their full names. And...Emmanuel is absolutely not a girl name. LOL. Not sure how you could even almost think that...

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Emily Grace is very pretty.

Rosalie is pretty but I'm having a hard time with middle names for it. Maybe Rosalie Miranda or Rosalie Jennette.

James Emmanuel - okay, I just think Emmanuel is way too heavy

Elijah Robert, Elijah Michael, Elijah Oliver, Elijah Aaron - love Elijah

Emmett is nice. Maybe Emmett Henry, Emmett Paul, Emmett Saul, Emmett Michael, Emmett Gregory.

Emily Grace is a very pretty name, but your right they are 2 popular names right now. I like the name Rosalie, Rosaleigh. Rosalie Mae is Pretty :) James Emmanuel is a nice name. I love the name Elijah and there are so many names that go well with it. I dont really like Emmett though...

Source(s): expecting a babygirl end of june :)
  • ?

I like nearly all of these, except Emmett. It's too old for a baby, in my opinion. I'm not too keen on Emmanuel either, but I love Elijah, James and Rosalie.

Emily Grace - This is pretty

Rosalie - This is decent, but it'll become Rosey in no time which loses it's appeal a bit

James Emmanuel - James (Jim) is a bit dull, and the middle name is a girls name?

Elijah - Not bad

Emmett - I like it somewhat. It's fairly uncommon which is nice. Not really sure what nickname this would generally go by?

Emily Grace is a simple, sweet name for a baby girl. But if you don't like it, try to find a compromise! Maybe you can keep either Emily or Grace and you pick a name that you really like. Elijah is a great boy name.

• Apogee

Nice selection. If it makes you feel any better Emily is on a downward slide popularity wise. By the time you have a little girl, it's likely not going to be top ten anymore...

How about Sophia Alice?