Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should doctors be allowed to prescribe contraception to girls under 16?

Agree or disagree? Tell me your reasons.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course not- all 15 year olds should all have babies! Education? Who needs that!

• nasser
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What in case you have been a woman that had terrible cramps, fairly heavy sessions, and terrible pms and the only ingredient that could desire to relieve this become beginning administration? a great number of females decrease than age sixteen are in that subject and are not even having intercourse yet desire beginning administration for different motives. beginning administration additionally facilitates regulate your era. so which you will be able to desire to chat approximately different well-being motives for why a woman decrease than age sixteen might flow on beginning administration and likewise say that many human beings decrease than age sixteen have intercourse and those are probably countless the least arranged human beings to be mothers so they could desire to have get entry to to beginning administration in the event that they plan on having intercourse.

• manic
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

yes, I lost my cherry at 15. If the girl is having sex and can have a period she needs to be on the pill, the last thing we need are more girls trying to get on TV. Let's not delude ourselves that if we tell girls to abstain from sex they will becuase they won't.

• 9 years ago

Agree.

If the girl is going to have sex anyways and asks the doctor for it then why the heck not. I mean it's her decision, her body, and her life....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Absolutely. Just because a 15 year old can't get birth control doesn't mean she can't get pregnant!

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

i agree. although its a fine line in the uk, as some people class it as childabuse, if your parent is making you be on it, but by choice your merely protecting yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.