Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

twinkles asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

what does tare in your thyroid mean?

My husband's dr. says he has a tare in his thyroid....not a tear from your eys watering, but a tare (rip) in the thyroid....I looked it up on the medical side on the internet but they think i'm saying tear like watering in the eyes....I know tare is not spelled right, but am trying to explain....is it a serious condition? what possibly could cause this? the dr. has not said one way or the other and we have hick doctors here ( sometimes)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Connor
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you mean a tear? or are you talking about TARE? (Acronyms need to be upper case so people know you are talking about an acronym)

Doctor-patient relationships are a two way street. You are just as responsible for asking questions as a doctor is for giving you information. These questions need to be addressed to your husband's doctor. Different injuries cause different problems and are caused by different things in different people.

Any tear in an organ is going to be the result of a blunt trauma.

-Connor

Source(s): Pre Med
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Tares is a species of rye-grass and it's seeds have poison in them. It appears identical to wheat grass until the "ear" grows after which you can inform the difference. I realize it grows in every single place Syria. With a view to keep his crop, he needed to wait unless the harvest time, accumulate up what tares he would and burn them so the seeds wouldn't scatter. Then he could be free to harvest the wheat. I've continuously inspiration it signifies that commonly it is extra unsafe to cast off the tares (or evil) and that just through letting them go forward and grow within your harvest that you can put off it with out it seeding into your wheat seeds. At the same time most put it most likely terms, as within the heathen among the many devoted, I believe of it on a extra private note, the evils inside us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.