Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

which should i see: snow white & the huntsman or men in black 3?

or is there something in theatres that is better?

Best Answer

MiB 3 gets better reviews.

Truly it depends on what you like. Watch each trailer, and read about the films, and decide from there. Men in Black 3 is an sci-fi action comedy, where as Snow White and the Huntsman is a dark fantasy epic. If you've seen MIB and MIB 2 then you should see Men in Black 3, but if the Snow White trailers and ads interest you, check out that film. Snow White does have Kristen Stewart, but redeems itself with the amazing Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth. MIB 3 has a higher Rotten Tomatoes score, but critics aren't always right. Many people were pleased with both films. I'm seeing SWATH this weekend, but in the end it's your decision.

Honestly a hard question, I'd say the avengers but I seen it 5 times already lol, I'd watch MIB first just cause its a trilogy, but since Chris Hemsworth is in Snow White I definitely want to watch that too

of course men in black 3