? asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 8 years ago

Cute, short and sweet quotes/sayings/phrases?

Cute ones about being happy or smiling!

Best Answer

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched … but are felt in the heart.

~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

Love is not a matter of counting the years … But making the years count.

~ Michelle Amand.

You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.

~ Anonymous.

Get more such cute quotes from http://allfamousquotes.weebly.com/cute-quotes.html

Well. I will give you a list of my favorite quotes, though I don't know if they'll fit to your question ;)

THE QUOTES I LIKE THE BEST.

- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends

- The world is round, and the place which may seem like the end, may also be the beginning

- Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

- A place is only as good as the people you know in it.

- We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving

- Hakuna Matata

- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

I hope it helped, or just gave a good laugh maybe :]

- Good Luck! :]

• deere

famous stunning animal? Maltese dogs famous stunning guy/lady? IDK famous stunning food? (haha) ITALIAN famous stunning colour? pink and Black (won't be in a position to think of of any further cutes) famous style? Strewberry famous smell? CASOLINE famous shape? (heart, famous individual, and so on) Ummmmm famous individual famous beverage? IDK

yolo