(~ANIME SURVEY~) would you like to answer?

The wording for some of the questions might sound weird sorry. My english is bad today lol.. ^^ ;

1. How old are you?

2. How long have you been watching anime?

3. What are you're top 3 favorite animes?

4. How many anime episodes do you usually watch in a day?

5. Do you read manga?

6. Do you cosplay?

7. Who/what is your favorite anime character and why?

~ Bonus Question ~

What is the most amount of anime episodes you have seen nonstop? (including food+bathroom breaks of course)

Favorite Answer

1. How old are you?: 15

2. How long have you been watching anime?: 4 years now

3. What are you're top 3 favorite animes?: 1. Toradora! 2. Lucky Star 3. Soul Eater

4. How many anime episodes do you usually watch in a day?: 18, 25 on good days

5. Do you read manga?: HECK YES

6. Do you cosplay?: No. I'm not really allowed to..

7. Who/what is your favorite anime character and why?: Misao Kusakabe from Lucky Star since she's just sooo cute >w<

~ Bonus Question ~

What is the most amount of anime episodes you have seen nonstop?: 10 hours

1. How old are you? 14 almost 15 :D

2. How long have you been watching anime? 2-3 years :P

3. What are you're top 3 favorite animes? Sekirei, Soul Eater, and Spice and Wolf

4. How many anime episodes do you usually watch in a day? about 5-6

5. Do you read manga? YES! :D

6. Do you cosplay? No... I have thought about it though xD

7. Who/what is your favorite anime character and why? BLACK STAR that kid is crazy and cool !!!

~ Bonus Question ~

What is the most amount of anime episodes you have seen nonstop? (including food+bathroom breaks of course) well if you count sleep then i have to sayyyy 150 :D i was really bored for 3-4 days and just had to ;p

Hi there ^^

1. How old are you

19 years old

Since I was 8 years old

Code geass R1+R2, Detective conan, another

5 - 12 episodes

5. Do you read manga?

Yes, of course

6. Do you cosplay?

Nope. My face is NOT so good looks like a chara anime. Lol

Lelouch lamperouge. Lelouch's intelligence is greatly exaggerated

~ Bonus Question ~ What is the most amount of anime episodes you have seen nonstop?

Persona 4

1. How old are you?

I'm 18.

Well, when I was a little kid I used to watch: Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, etc. But I don't count those since I didn't know they were anime. When I did become an anime fan like 5 years ago.

Death Note, Hajime no Ippo, Great Teacher Onizuka.

Depends how much I like the series I'm watching, but around 4-7

5. Do you read manga?

Sometimes, when the anime ends in a bad way and leaves stuff unanswered.

6. Do you cosplay?

No.

Yagami Light(Kira), the way he wants to change the world, how he does stuff normal people won't and he's amazing plans to deceive everyone.

~ Bonus Question ~

Can't quite remember but I think around 40-45, I remember that day I eated watching it and I even went to the bathroom with my laptop. So good I couldn't stop.

• dicela

1. How old are you? 19

2. How long have you been watching anime? 4 years I want to say but probably longer since before that I though of them as better cartoons.

Bleach, Fate/stay night, Welcome to the NHK

Well depends sometimes I go three days without watching and sometimes 6 a day or so.

5. Do you read manga? no

6. Do you cosplay? no

Saber from fate/stay night I do not know any reasons why but she just seems so great.

~ Bonus Question ~

What is the most amount of anime episodes you have seen nonstop? (including food+bathroom breaks of course) Summer break right when I figured how much I like anime I was watch non stop for like a week maybe longer I had to right down a list on a piece of paper to keep track just during summer vacation after that I lighten up on anime one because I needed fresh air and 2 I watched so much anime that I had to start searching for anime's I did not watch. I remember staying up till 6 pm the next day watching 3 series or so non stop with breaks food, water, and etc. so 18 hr or so only if you count sleep as stop watching it.

• zak r

1. How old are you? - Old enough besides that you can take a guess.

2. How long have you been watching anime? - 3 decades (30 years) or more, ever since the 1980's

3. What are you're top 3 favorite animes? - One Piece, Dragon Ball Series, Excel Saga

4. How many anime episodes do you usually watch in a day? - Depends I watch new episodes when they come out or some old episodes I already seen I would say not much now very busy with work and girlfriend so maybe 2- 4 episodes.

5. Do you read manga? - Yes I do

6. Do you cosplay? - No not for me

7. Who/what is your favorite anime character and why? - Menchi from Excel Saga why because you always need an Emergency Food Supply

~ Bonus Question ~

What is the most amount of anime episodes you have seen nonstop? (including food+bathroom breaks of course) - Well I did watch One Piece in one sitting from episode 001 - 523 yes I took food and bathroom breaks well ate the food watching the anime and skipped the intro and ending credits.

1. How old are you?

17

2 years

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Clannad, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

~1 or 2

5. Do you read manga?

Yes

6. Do you cosplay?

Lol nope.

Hanyuu from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. She switches between being massively cute and badass at different times, and she has a really good voice actor.

~ Bonus Question ~

Probably under ten, I only watch a little bit every day. Of course, if you want to talk about visual novels, I've played those for hours on end.

• Spada

1. How old are you?

Just turned 17 on May the 26th.

Three years regularly/ Intermittently Twelve years.

Well, definitely (in no particular order) Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, Natsume Yuujinchou and Katanagatari

Last time I watched was 3 weeks ago, so it's not usually so consistent here.

On a good month about 1 episode a day.

5. Do you read manga?

Of course. Can't have manga without anime. That's like buying a cookie box and eating only half. I want the full experience :D

6. Do you cosplay?

No, but nevertheless, I've been compared to an anime character on numerous occasions (and even more commonly, Bruce Lee...)

Hard one.

Gotta go with Itoshiki Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

He's golden.

~ Bonus Question ~

The entirety of Vampire Knights.It was a long trip back and the only thing on my little video player. I think it was 26 episodes in all, and not exactly the most memorable thing I've ever watched.

1. How old are you? - 14

2. How long have you been watching anime? - 1 year

3. What are you're top 3 favorite animes? - death note, gintama, ao no exorcist

4. How many anime episodes do you usually watch in a day? - 1 a week

5. Do you read manga? - sometimes

6. Do you cosplay? - no

7. Who/what is your favorite anime character and why? - Sakata Gintoki from gintama

~ Bonus Question ~

What is the most amount of anime episodes you have seen nonstop? (including food+bathroom breaks of course) - 10

1. How old are you? 14

2. How long have you been watching anime? Since I was 12

3. What are you're top 3 favorite animes? Clannad, Angel Beats, Black Butler

4. How many anime episodes do you usually watch in a day? 6

5. Do you read manga? Yes

6. Do you cosplay? No

7. Who/what is your favorite anime character and why? Taiga from Toradora. She's so cute!

1. How old are you? 16

2. How long have you been watching anime? 3 or 4 years now (unless u want to count childhood animes on TV like Digimon, pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, etc.?

3. What are you're top 3 favorite animes? Code Geass, Death Note, and Naruto/Shippuden

4. How many anime episodes do you usually watch in a day? Uhh rarely: once every week tops!... (Lately none at all cuz of schools exams)

5. Do you read manga? Oh yeahhhhhh

6. Do you cosplay? Oh hellno

7. Who/what is your favorite anime character and why? Can't decide.. It would be decided between my to three animes I just listed above...

~ Bonus Question ~

What is the most amount of anime episodes you have seen nonstop? (including food+bathroom breaks of course) 25 eps! (a whole season broo-YOLO)