Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why is Jason Lewis so much better than Rush, Hannity and Beck?

Education should not be frowned upon... http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=jason%20lew...

Update:

Jim- These things take time....Jason filled in for Rush repeatedly before he became syndicated.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

your opinion isn't fact...

both rush and beck spend lots of time giving real info and facts and education about everything they talk about. while i have yet to spend any time on your site, your flat opinion and subjective perspective dont really make it so, tho it may well be.

better needs to be qualified. all the ones you think aren't as good have more reach and larger audinces, isn't getting more info to more people better?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I do not frown on education.

I have seen too many well educated idiots who think their 'degree' makes them better than other people.

Education is supposed to be a tool for solving problems and making life better, not just something to stroke the ego.

Jason Lewis's education can't be doing him too much good - I never heard of him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Mitt Rommey used to be liberal, yet decided to become a neo-con. What a ******* cracker.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If he really WERE better he'd have a larger audience than they do! (or I'd at least have heard of him!)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Never heard of him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He doesn't have butterball jowls.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.