College Admissions for Adult with Bad Grades and a Learning Disability?

I'm an adult, 25 in January. I'm from a low-income family and my high school grades were abysmal. I went to a community college for a few years and that was a disaster for a variety of reasons (family medical emergencies, lack of funds, lack of transportation, inability to pass the math reqs). I basically... show more I'm an adult, 25 in January. I'm from a low-income family and my high school grades were abysmal. I went to a community college for a few years and that was a disaster for a variety of reasons (family medical emergencies, lack of funds, lack of transportation, inability to pass the math reqs). I basically dropped out and bummed around for awhile trying to figure things out. I make enough to stay alive, but it's pretty dicey and i have to live with my Dad in order to get by.

Here's what i want: To be an archaeologist in (get a bachelor's degree in archaeology) and to have the option of pursuing a graduate degree at a nice university preferably outside the US. I've got the travel bug and I'd like to travel as much as possible.

What's Stopping Me:

Bad grades... I did really badly in high school, I probably bombed the SAT test, I only maintained a 2.0 in college, and I never took the ACT...

Learning disability... I have recently been diagnosed with dyscalculia which makes learning any math beyond elementary algebra insanely difficult and causes issues with skills needed to get a driver's license or ride a bike(I am obliged to take public transport everywhere)

Lack of money... I barely have enough to get by these days. I frequently have to borrow money just to take the bus. there's no way I can afford application fees and i have been informed that almost no college/university can give me a full ride scholarship. I can't guarantee that I'd be able to repay student loans. I'm not sure I can afford to take any standardized tests.

No resources... I'm a first generation college student, or I'd like to be. I have no friends or family who have gone to college/university, so they're not really much help. I do not have ready access to a college or high school counselor (the ones i had were supremely unhelpful at the time).

does anyone know what I'm supposed to do?
When do i apply for financial aid?
Can i get some help on filling out the form?
Do I need to take the ACT and how much will it cost me?
How do I apply to a school when I can't afford the application fee?
Where and when do I mention my learning disability?
How do I know that they'll really work with me on my learning disability?
Is there an order I should be doing these things in?

Obviously I have no clue about anything. I feel a bit like I'm drowning in information about SAT scores and ACt tests and gpa and admission essays and arbitrary deadlines. How am I supposed to keep it all straight? Help!

For informational prusoses... I was kind of thinking of applying to the following schools:

Mercyhurst University
Hampshire College
Wesleyan College
Antioch College
Sarah Lawrence College