Should i apply a avocado hair mask to dirty/dry hair or clean/wet hair?

So I went to the beach today and my hair is soo dry so I want to do an avocado hair mask but I do not know if i should apply it to my dry but dirty hair (salty from the sea) or should i wash it first and then put on the hair mask? My hair is very damaged so i do not want to clean it then blow dry it just to have to wash it again.

Favorite Answer

The sun is drying to the hair, also discolors them because of sunburned.

I always protect my hair by wearing a scarf, floppy hat or umbrella, the reason why umbrellas were invented for decades to protect us from the element. Tuck the hair inside your hat or scarf!

Hair masks does very little benefit to dry hair. You get 100% more benefits, if you make a smoothie using your kitchen products & food and drink up!

Washing less often, builds the natural oil your hair needs, to get them smoother, shinier, silkier, softer. Man-made products are just temporary, until you wash them again, and at the same time washing off the natural oil your hair NEEDS. Hair products just absorb on your hair if they're dry, like a sponge.

Jessica Simpson have figured it out, she said she wash her hair every week. She used to abuse her hair, then start selling hair extensions because her hair started falling from all the chemicals, but she finally woke up and found out how to keep her hair healthy AGAIN.

The hair industry is a billion dollar business, they sell products that cleans & condition the hair. They also sell products that damage and causes hair loss. They also DO NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss due to 'abuse'. Mechanical, chemical, or thermal styling. Hair straighteners and relaxers top the hair products pose the greatest risks. Hair relaxers, related products marketed heavily to African-American women, are dangerous because they may contain powerful chemicals such as lye, a toxic substance also used in drain cleaners.

For wet hair, towel dry use two towels if you have longer hair, air dry some, , and blow dry for 5 mins. concentrating @ the roots so they don't get greasy.

How so much freakin oil are you able to positioned it your hair lol.what you probably did incorrect was once : OIIL. what a greecy messs. And except why could you do this on your hair? Those mask are for the face. I advise you soak your hair.. endlessly in water and shampoo/conditon like youve by no means performed earlier than girl! :)