Can I turn my hybrid bicycle into a more cyclocross like bicycle?

Basically I am curious to know if I can turn my swobo fillmore (60cm frame size if I remember right) into a cyclocross type bicycle. My main question is regarding the geometry of hybrids versus cyclocross. For mine the top tube only has a slight slope to it but finding comparisons of hybrid vs cyclocross geometry... show more Basically I am curious to know if I can turn my swobo fillmore (60cm frame size if I remember right) into a cyclocross type bicycle. My main question is regarding the geometry of hybrids versus cyclocross. For mine the top tube only has a slight slope to it but finding comparisons of hybrid vs cyclocross geometry hasn't been very easy.

So is this possible at all or not even worth while due to frame geometry differences (if there are major ones)? Outside of drop bars, different brakes, and possibly a set of tires anything else that I would need? Thanks.
1 answer 1