Does this girl like me or not?

So i told my friend i likes this girl and yesterday her cousin told me to talk to her and showed me a picture of the girls i like and asked do u think she is pretty ? i said yes then the girl i liked was shy .

today her cousin said i should talk to her but i couldnt cause i WAS busy doing homework at school.

then today my stupid friend asked her do u like him? she said no . i feel ashamed and embarrsed does she like me or not cause maybe she didnt wanna let any one know she liked me .

Favorite Answer

YOLO!! IF YOU DONT ASK HER OUT YOU'LL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!! WHAT IF!! GO FOR IT! SO WHAT IF SHE REJECTS YOU ATLEAST YOU WENT FOR IT BRO!!

Source(s): YOLO,SWAG,FUCK CELTICS,AND THE LA KINGS ARE GONNA WIN THE STANLY CUP MOTHA FUCKAS!!!!

If her cousin is coming up to you and telling you to talk to her then there is a strong probability that she might be liking u