Where can I buy this Aloe Vera plant in Southern California?

It's the Barbadensis Miller Stockton aloe vera. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloe_vera

I would like to buy some that are already grown but I don't know where I can find them.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

They can be found in garden centers. In Lowes and Home Depot.

Source(s): I have Aloe Veras. Brought one of them from a garden center that just sells plants and things for plants. It had babies and now I have more.

Umm. No. Barbadensis Miller-Stockton is NOT the same as the general "Barbadensis Miller". The Barbadensis Miller is a category of the Aloe Vera plant and there are MANY varieties of it of different healing properties, but only ONE Stockton variety. The Miller-Stockton has the most healing properties in the world, known. It is considered to be superior to all other Barbadensis Miller plants.

You will NOT find the Miller-Stockton variety at a common local store such as Lowes, Home Depot or Wal-Mart. You'd be lucky to find this rare variety anywhere. So far there is only one place online that sells it, and they stay out of stock. If you find it, chances are you'll be on a waiting list because more people are looking for it than what is currently being produced. The plant is considered rare and hard to come by.

Your local hardware store or Walmart certainly does NOT have it. They will carry medicinal Aloe Vera that will help with burns, healing, etc, but not the far superior Miller-Stockton super plant.

Any wall mart or plant store