Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 9 years ago

How to disable SSL errors warning on Google Chrome to use APK downloader?

Please help! I need to know how so that I can use APK downloader to get some app for my Galaxy Tab

• Favorite Answer

Try downloading it under FireFox, Google Chrome has gotton so fat now, it used to take up less resources than FF but now... Google Chrome is just sooo heavy... FireFox is so much more lightweight and cooler. Plus, with Google Chrome, you have a unique tracker id for each Chrome browser... which is why if you want to use Chrome, you should use the Chromium Browser, which is also open source, and Google Chrome is actually based on Chromium http://www.chromium.org/