Obama or Romney and WHY?

i would pick ron paul, but since he's pretty much out of the race, i would go with obama.

BQ: A short survey:

What political party do you identify with?

Views on immigration

Yay or Nay?

stem cell research:

abortion:

free trade:

war:

diplomacy:

Gay marriage:

Best Answer

I too would've gone with Ron Paul. I felt like he had some good ideas, and our country really needs to get it's change on. However, left with the choice between Romney and Obama, I'd go with the latter, since I feel like he's the lesser of the two evils so to speak.

I don't really identify with any political party. I don't really believe a divided house can stand; we should be working together to make this country a better place for everyone rather than catering to the best interests of a certain subgroup of people while the rest are getting screwed.

I'm totally down with immigration, so long as it's the legitimate kind. "A flag of many colors is what this nation's all about." I don't really support all that illegal border hopping though. If you want in, do it the official way.

I'm not really educated enough on the subject to really state my position on stem cell research.

I'm more of a pro-life kinda guy, but I could settle for situational abortion under some pretty dire circumstances. I don't feel like you should be able to decide who gets born and who doesn't. I'm alright with contraception, because you're stopping anything from happening, but once it's happening, I don't feel like you should have the right to stop it.

I actually didn't even know free trade was an issue to be honest. I don't really know what's going on there.

I hate how imperialistic this country's become. George Washington warned that we should shy away from foreign entanglements, and I couldn't agree more. I don't think we should be invading wherever willy-nilly, and I'm also not a fan of having US military bases all over the world.

I also didn't know diplomacy was a big issue, either. I guess it'd be good to at least hold some friendly relations with foreign countries. So... yeah.

I totally believe gays should have the right to marriage. There's way too much religion in politics. This is the land of the free, where all men and women are equal in the eyes of the law. There's just no excuse for all the **** homosexuals get strung up with. Even if you have a problem with gays, just leave them alone and let them do their thing. Folks are just so quick to meddle where they ought not to. Just give them their equal rights and leave em' be, I say.

Also, at the guy above me, this nation wasn't founded on Christian principles, it was founded on the belief of religious freedom; our Founding Fathers never wanted a Christian nation where other religions were simply tolerated, they wanted a nation where all religions were equal. Most of the stories about the Founding Fathers being staunch Christians are just myths and fairytales. I think it was Thomas Jefferson who actually edited all of Jesus' miracles out of the New Testament, calling his revises version of His teachings "sublime." Anyway, yeah, no.

• I would really say neither, (I voted for Ron Paul) but if I had to chose I would say Obama. I really don't like Romney.

political party: eh, I'm an open minded person so I listen to both sides. (I guess that's more on the moderate side?)

Immigration: needs to be controlled more. I don't care if people want to come here. Go ahead and come, but do it legally. We need stricter borders.

Stem Cell: I think it could be beneficial but within limitations. I don't think we should make clones or anything of that nature, but if we can do things that could help save peoples lives, then I say go for it.

Abortion: I think it is wrong and I think it's murder, BUT, I don't see what we can do about it. If it is made illegal women will do something dangerous to get rid of it. I don't think people should use it as a contraceptive. It's not a way to get rid of their mistakes. I would understand more if it was a women who was raped. That is the really one of the only reason I would understand getting one. The other one is if it endangerment the mothers life.

Free trade: I don't have a problem with it

War: I would rather avoid it as much as we can.

Diplomacy: been around long enough

Gay Marriage: I support it. I say if you love who you love then let it be.

^ The guy above me says it so much better! I agree with him!

Geez, I'm not a fan of either, but I choose Romney.

He actually has some good ideas, if you guys would stop being mindless children and listen to them. Obama has done far too much damage. Seriously....you need at least triple retardation to vote for him again. I mean, its freaking ridiculuos. Obama has spent more than every president in history combined, he can never do his own job, and currently he's trying to say that the holocaust never happened.

BQ:

- Republican.

- I don't care as long as its legal, they speak English, and they pay taxes.

Y or N:

- Meh, I guess yay.

- No. I don't care how much of a whore you are, its time to be an adult and take responsibility for your actions. Murdering unborn children is not the answer.

- Sure, why not.

- War? Of course! War is natural. War is settling conflict between humans. The only thing I hate about it is all the crooked politicians who control it.

- I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by diplomacy.

- No. I'm against gay marriage. This country was founded on Christian principles, and I don't feel like having it changed just so you can be happy today, and dead from suicide next week.

• DJ

Obama

Im a liberal

I think as long as they're checked before they come and arent a threat, its fine

No comment

I think it's the mothers right to decide. If she chooses she doesnt want to have a baby, thats her choice and her body and nobody else should control that.

No comment.

I think it'd be great if war didnt have to exist at all

No comment

I think people should have the right to marry who they love.

Obama, I'm not a Democrat but Romney scares the hell out of me

1Neither

Nay

Stem Cell, too complicated to explain my place on this issue

Abortion, no.

Free trade, yes

War, avoid if possible

Don't care

Gay marriage don't care why the hell not

I would really like to see "none of the above" on the ballot so we could throw out both of them and start over.

Stem cell research - ok if they don't kill babies to do it.

Free trade - do you think other countries are allowing free trade with the USA? No, many are not, especially China. Many people in China and Mexico have no money to buy things from the USA.

Gay marriage - the federal government has no constitutional authority to say anything about it; it should be left to the states.

none

This is P&S. It's not the political section...

Source(s): Go over there to campaign. :)

ELLEN DEGENERES FOR PRESIDENT