Do you think disney will ever show the retro shows from the 90's again?

I know they still do loony tunes but i wish they would still play the shows like goof troop, chip and dale rescue rangers, doug, duck tales, talespin and others from the 90's. I wish they would make a special channel like them like cartoon network has boomerang. Do you think it will ever happen?

Update:

oh put a plug in it

Update 2:

Maybe the 90's are not retro but why in the heck are you getting all worked up over it.

Update 3:

I'm from the 90's era as well most likely older then you and i'm not offended by it. I just don't think it's that mature to go around calling people names on here.

Update 4:

also you were worked up or you wouldn't of even made a comment in the first place and there was no reason to get worked over it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would love them to, sharky & george, alex mack, biker mice from mars, rudedog, i used to wake up early on weekends and watch these things, i miss those days

• 3 years ago

I undergo in techniques: Wild Thornberrys, hello Arnold, Doug, Rugrats, PB and J Otter, Rolly Polly Olly, Little undergo, Cousin Skeeter, Flashforward, Amanda Anaconda, All That, The Amanda teach, Scooby Doo, and Brace Face. Gullah Gullah Island, Rocket power, The Jersey, Lizzy MCguire, Cat dogs, sailor Moon,

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

yeah fine. you're a ***** anyways

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

or you could block me, I guess that's the "mature" thing to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

90's? retro? since when is the 90's considered retro....

oh shut your whore mouth.

well it was sarcasm at first since it makes me feel old when the 90's are considered retro, then you had to go put a plug in it. you're the one getting worked up in the first place.

there's no need to argue here either, so why are you still talking?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.