John Stamos just sexted me, what do I do?

So this random number just texted me a picture of a large, erect penis. The caption said "thinking of you, uncle joey ;) " Obviously it's either john stamos or one of the olsen twins thinking they're texting the guy who played uncle joey. I thought maybe it was the dog comet, but I heard he doesn't have a cell phone anymore. What should I respond with? I loved Full House and thought he was super hot. I don't want to mess this up!! Help!!

Favorite Answer

First off, you made my day :D. I love Full House and Uncle Jesse and Danny Tanner and the whole family.

If it really is John Stamos, i guess consider yourself lucky. I mean a lot of my girl friends think John Stamos is oh so handsome.

If not, I say don't respond or give your personal info or anything, just saying. He might not be the beloved Uncle Jesse.

Good luck to you.

Have Mercy!

Comet got his phone back...didn't anyone tell you? I got the same picture last week and thought it was John Stamos, big mistake...I texted back saying "Hey baby wanna come to my house tonight, bring that big *** dick (; ." Later that nigh the doorbell rang and when I went to answer the door I didn't see anyone when I was suddenly slapped in the face with a large penis, the one from the picture. It was Comet. BEWARE!

hahha.

Oh, that John Stamos.

Report it to the police!

ummm tell your parents? dont be so daft.. dont respond either.. probably a bloodly stalker..