Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

I just got this message as an e-mail? Do you think there is any truth to these claims?

Matthew,

BREAKING: A conservative group supporting Scott Walker has shut down Democratic candidate Tom Barrett’s phone system.

They’re using a phone number connected to Tom Barrett’s campaign headquarters in their latest attack. The calls flooded the campaign, crashing their phone system.

It’s a new low, with under a week until the election. I can’t believe they’ve stooped to this.

After all his attacks on workers and women, now his campaign is shutting down his challenger’s phones? This is what Walker's supporters will do to win. Anything. It’s wrong. Wisconsin deserves better.

We need your contribution immediately to fight back against these disgusting tactics. We’re helping the on-the-ground effort to get out the vote next Tuesday -- and to make sure everyone knows we won’t stand by while Walker tries to steal the election. But we need your support now to win.

Will you help the DGA oust Walker and return to a Wisconsin free of these dirty tricks by giving $3 or more right now?

Backed by the Koch Brothers’ billions, there are no lies Walker won’t tell. Nothing he won’t try. No one he won’t attack.

Let’s not miss a chance to send him packing and protect our Democratic values.

There’s no place for him and his attacks in our politics. Click here to help do what it takes to defeat Walker.

Thanks,

Mark Giangreco

Deputy Communications Director

Democratic Governors Association

It is beginning to look like this a phony issue the Dems themselves manufactured for propaganda purposes.

It just shows how desperate the Unions are. They have spent millions on the hopeless cause, and are far behind Walker. They are setting the stage to blame republicans that their candidate beat.

• T-Bone

To answer your question;

I hope so, I love it when conservatives use the same tactics as liberals then watch the liberals cry that its not fair....LMAO.

I think it's a lame, transparent attempt by unions and Liberals to desperately get a few more votes since they know they have lost this battle.

Walker WILL prevail!!!

• Jo

If it is a chain e-mail, you can pretty much bet it is bogus.

• Norm

Typical desperation mud-slinging by liberal propagandists. Where's the proof?

No. I receive the same kind of crap from the Libertarian Party.

They just want your money.