What are your thoughts on these sibling sets?
Rate and / or comment on them. Or choose your favourite couple of sib-sets and explain why you like them.
This is not a this or that.
Boy/girl sibling sets;
• Raoul and Romilly.
• Oscar and May.
• Nathaniel and Josephine.
• Byron and Cecily.
• William and Anna.
• Thomas and Nora.
• Henry and Violet.
• Leo and Katharine.
• Romain and Penelope.
Please and thank you! :)
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
• Raoul and Romilly. I don't like Raoul, but Romilly definitely has some growing room!
• Oscar and May. These are cute!
• Nathaniel and Josephine. Love Nathaniel, Josephine needs to grow on me more though.
• Byron and Cecily. Hate Byron, buy I like Cecily!
• William and Anna. Don't like them, both too plain.
• Thomas and Nora. Nora is nice but don't like Thomas.
• Henry and Violet. I love these!
• Leo and Katharine. Don't like Leo. Katharine is beautiful.
• Romain and Penelope. I really love these two!
- hαiℓєy♥Lv 79 years ago
Henry and Violet -- This is my favorite because Henry and Violet are my favorite names of all time! I think they sound wonderful together and are great names themselves,
William and Anna -- While the names, might be a bit common, they are classic names and are timeless and beautiful. I think they fit nicely together and are great individually.
.... This is going to be hard to choose anymore because I love all of them! I think all of the work pretty nicely, the only one that I am not sure about is Romain and Penelope, Romain just makes me think of lettuce. I love the sound of Byron and Cecily and Oscar and May are really cute :)
- 9 years ago
Best: Leo and Katharine.
Worst: Raoul and Romilly
My take:try twin names that dont start with the same letter.I like original,unpopular names.That way,no one will ask,"Tom?"and four kids will respond,"What?"
New set: Jin and Sharma