mark
mark asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

I just had a discussion with a group of 3 conservatives accusing Obama of being a Keynesian?

After just a few minutes of listening to their very confusing argument, I finally understood what they were talking about. They were birthers and had thought that a right wing article they read accusing Obama of Keynesian economics meant that that the article was accusing him of being born in Kenya. I laughed and walked away. And it made me wonder.

How many Republicans accusing Obama of Keynesian economics actually think they're accusing him of being born in Kenya? (I can name 3)

I think we have a 4th (Tiff)

Favorite Answer

mixing up keyensian and kenya? typical, drooling c00ns listening to the dribble of rush limbags. hahaha

obama is going to sweep the kitchen floor with his change mop pad in 2013 :D

Ha ha ha. If happens the other way around too only Obama claimed to be born in Kenya prior to 2007. Some people can remember back that far.

Keynes (keɪnz)

— n

John Maynard, 1st Baron Keynes. 1883--1946, English economist. In The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money (1936) he argued that unemployment was characteristic of an unregulated market economy and therefore to achieve a high level of employment it was necessary for governments to manipulate the overall level of demand through monetary and fiscal policies (including, when appropriate, deficit financing). He helped to found the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank

That is definitely what is going on in our economy under Obama. You may be proud of Keynes for his part in the IMF and World Bank but many would disagree with you. Kenya has nothing to do with it. Are you sure you didn't just hear what you wanted to hear?

Conservative.

Thanks for clearing that up for everybody, Oh wait, never mind!

Barack Obama’s own authorized biography while president of the Harvard Law Review says he was “born in Kenya” and raised in both Indonesia and Hawaii. This is prima facie evidence that the public has been sold on a big lie. It further only reinforces the mountains of related evidence that has surfaced, not the least of which is Michele Obama’s own public statements about their returning to Barack’s “homeland” in Africa to conduct a public AIDS test stunt. - Infowars

I am a conservative Republican and I do not think he was born in Kenya. As a matter of fact none of my friends think so either. If you are implying that these people are dumb then I submit that they are far more educated and intelligent than the millions of low life, deadbeat, welfare recipients that are all Democrats, that think GW Bush had a weather machine!!!!! Too funny.

i bet you wear scarves and sock hats in the summer don't you......

If massive government spending funded by debt is not Keynesian, then what is?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

sometimes if feels that cons have such a HUGE layer of propaganda built up that we're not even speaking the same language when it comes to politics...

it's often hard to have a conversation with them...

OH and the WORST is when you try to talk to them in THEIR LANGUAGE and they start trying to correct you to what words ACTUALLY MEAN... it's like "yeah, I know... I thought YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT"

like talking about socialism... oi...

His book he threw out in 1991 says he was born in Kenya. HE said he was born in Kenya. His birth certificate is a CONFIRMED fake. He even SAID he was a muslim on national television and had to be corrected.

I'm not conservative. Learn to read.

Source(s): Libertarian.