For people that vote for liberals are you proud of this?

Planned Parenthood war on Baby Girls.

Planned Parenthood aids and supports the aborting of baby girls simply because they are girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2H3ZDnBtuw

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=player_embedded

The next time a liberal says they support abortion, ask them how they would feel about aborting a child because they were gay? If they are offended by that, ask them why it's okay for Planned Parenthood to abort children because they are female?

Planned Parenthood responds by "firing their employee"--but they won't admit that she did anything wrong by facilitating a sex selective abortion. Planned Parenthood has to take a stand, and not throw employees under the bus.

Ok why do I have to wear a car seatbelt in a car and why do I have to buy health Insurance under the new Obamacare?It should be a personal choice and not one the government makes for us it's my body my choice right when it comes to wearing a seatbelt and health Insurance?

Hey Moenko,Ok why do I have to wear a car seatbelt in a car and why do I have to buy health Insurance under the new Obamacare?It should be a personal choice and not one the government makes for us it's my body my choice right when it comes to wearing a seatbelt and health Insurance?

Favorite Answer

I've seen the video. It is the same BS that conservatives pulled with Acorn and other organizations. The woman in the video (who was fired, by the way), did not advise the patient to seek a sex-selective abortion. She told her that she probably couldn't find out the sex of the child before the deadline to have an abortion, which meant that sex selective abortion would be impossible. She couldn't tell her not to have a sex-selective abortion, because that State (Texas) was one of the 47 States that allows such things (you would think with all the anti-abortion laws, that this would be one of them, most pro-choice people would be on board with banning that). However, she neglected (perhaps intentionally, but that is just speculation) to tell her that while the ultrasound couldn't determine the sex, an amniocentesis could. That is a riskier procedure and not recommended unless it is necessary, but it is legal and could have determined the sex of the baby in time to have a sex-selective abortion perfectly legally. The Planned Parenthood employee didn't tell her that, the advice she gave would have made a sex-selective abortion a practical impossibility. Since it was practically impossible, she wasn't going to berate the woman about wanting to do it.

EDIT: I agree, planned parenthood shouldn't have fired the employee.

Health insurance doesn't just affect you, but also the rest of us who would be on the hook for your medical bills because hospitals don't turn away people who can't pay. The seatbelt thing is a decent point in principal. Legally, the difference is that your right to autonomy in your medical decisions about what is best for your body outweighs nearly any government interest while your right to take risks with your body does not outweigh the government interest of ensuring safety for people, many of whom are responsible for taking care of others. But there is a good case to be made that you should have the right not to wear a seatbelt. I don't see anyone really wanting to push that issue though.

• vock

I constantly vote directly-line Democrat, ever considering the fact that I used to be 18 (presently 37) and it feels well at any time when. Even even though I are living in Texas and it does no well I a minimum of get the sensation of giving a few of it again to the repubs, just a bit "Oh yea, good F you too, no longer all people on this exceptional state is as dumb and blind as the hundreds!". Proudest president to ever vote for rather than this 12 months needed to be the Clinton #one million and Clinton #two.

Oh noes! A Youtube video by people who can't edit worth crap! It must all be truth, especially coming from an organization that supports a cause well known for editing the truth and straight out lying!

Honestly, I'd rather them abort a gay/female child than a family that doesn't want the child winding up with it and abusing it. Which happens far too often in this "good Christian" country.

• Foodie

Ok...I'll try to write slowly so you may understand. As many stated above, we do not SUPPORT abortion; merely the right of doctors and women to make healthcare decisions for themselves without government telling them what to do.

The affordable health care act simply forces people to participate in program is in everyone's interest. Much the same way that government forces you to pay taxes to support the military, schools, police, fire department etc. Seatbelt laws are local, not federal and they are necessary because when you get hurt in a car accident without insurance, emergency rooms need to take care of you which means that we all pay for your choice. Driving is not a right.

The nazi's created Untrue propaganda films then campaigned on them

LOL

Planned parenthood is medical services. less then 3% of business is abortions...

women are 51% of the population...keep it up you are helping the liberals prove the case

• Desire

See even when they have the facts staring them in the face liberals will not believe. It is useless to debate them. It will make a difference with Independents though so don't give up.

• moenko

You need to get your facts straight. Liberals do not "support" abortion, they support the idea that it should be a personal choice and not one the government makes for them. There is a HUGE difference!

I rather have an aborted child than one that's born despite the fact that it was unwanted in the first place, or because it was the result of a rape, incest or the like.

And if you are naïve enough to believe everything you see you "YouTube", well then there's not much hope here to begin with. This "Liberal vs. Conservative" crap is really getting old!

No; but I'm ashamed at the opposition who use such blatantly false evidence to support their case!

• mark

LOL

And this is the basis for your rage? Youtube video

Omg a YouTube video it must be the whole truth!