Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Spiritually Speaking, why do some people think that being gay is the same thing as being a pedophile?

And before anyone starts throwing out cases about men molesting little boys in a pathetically desperate attempt to make their asinine point, for every case you give me of a man molesting a little boy...I can equally counter that with a case of a man molesting a little girl or a woman molesting a little boy and declare that heterosexuals shouldn't be trusted around children (using YOUR logic of course).

Don't these idiots know that pedophiles honestly don't care about gender and that really isn't such a thing as a 'gay pedophile' or a 'straight pedophile'? Are these idiots just twisting and distorting facts to suit their own bitter vindictive agenda against the gay community?

@Scooterpoop,

They were pedophiles. Not gay. Two different things. I've known some 'straight' men who have molested little girls, is it now okay for me to say that being a heterosexual and being a pedophile are the same things? I doubt it.

@Scooterpoop,

You go with what you see but you laugh at atheists for using the same argument where God's existence is concerned? Now that's laughable.

@Smash it up Darwin,

No I'm not, I'm battling ignorance and the lies being spread about people like me. I'm hearing 'homosexuals do this' and 'homosexuals do that', and as a homosexual who does NOT do 'this' and 'that', I feel like I'm entitled to speak up and let people know. That's not insecurity, that's enlightening the ignorant.

Favorite Answer

If I am totally honest I can point to more Gay people who are not molesting children than I can straight people. If you look at the list of sex offenders in your area you and anyone will see that there are practically no Gay rapes but straight men rape women! That does not make the argument that all straight men rape women. But it is a fact that Straight men rape women. It is a fact that Many Black women raise their children in single parent homes, that is not saying or making the argument that Black men do not have relationships with their kids, it is merely the fact that many single parents in the black community are women.

A person can twist FACTS any way they want to, I can say that I saw you at walmart last night, The police will arrest you for robbing the wal mart in the city when you were at the walmart in the suburbs.... You cant change the conditions but the facts are relative to the information a person is given. A Biggot will be a Biggot no matter what proof they have that their biggotry is unfounded.

Jeeze ... you have really low self-esteem.

Okay. But many people are so set in their beliefs about homosexuality that there's no sense in trying to argue with them.

both are sin,and the punishment is the same,HELL FIRE,

Because it is true in some cases. Not all, but some.

Its fault of christians priest and pastor, they are both gay and pedophiles

They do?

I feel sorry for those dim-witted individuals.

Without exception, every gay person I've ever known was a pedophile or a pederast.

I have to go with what I see.

Because it is the same

EDIT: Trollolololol