Is my pokemon team good enough for the elite four 1st run on pokemon platinum?

Infernape Lvl 62: Rock Climb, Flamethrower, Fire blast, Close Combat ( item holding is Fist plate)

Staraptor Lvl 58: Fly, Brave Bird, Close Combat, Pluck( item holding is Sky Plate)

Giratina: Lvl 57: Thunder, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Earthquake

Tentacruel Lvl 50: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Surf (Item holding is NeverMeltIce)

RoserRade: Lvl 35: Magical Leaf, Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, Solarbeam

Gible Lvl 23: Take Down, Dragon Rage Sandstorm, Sand Tomb

Update:

PS: plz leave if i need better Pokemon or better moves also i just caught gible 2 min ago he is still in training.

I always lose to Champion Cynthia plz offer any advice on what should i do

Update 2:

Tim if i choose your moves then her milotic will pwn the crap out of giritina

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Tim
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Uhm nothing personal but you really fçked up picking your pokemon.

Strong ones: Infernape, Giratina, Gible( Garchomp is awesome), Starraptor (decent)

Weaklings: Roserade (just to low hp and defense), Tentacruel (overall stats sucks),

-Swap Roserade for a Tangrowth (Higher att, higher def, higher HP)

-Swap Tentacruel for a Gyarados (Higher att, Higher HP)

And your moves are really weird for Giratina, ou realize Giratina is a GHOST/DRAGON right? And not Electric/Ground or something?

If you use your pokemon's own stats attacks the attack does way more damage than using attacks of types the pokemon doesnt have, so make use of its ghost type here,

Get these: Shadow Force - Dragon Pulse - Shadow Ball - Stone Edge (to trigger ice pokemon)

Rest of the moves seems fine. (When switching tentacruel for Gyarados, and Roserade for Tangrowth you can teach them the same moves)

P.s. you shouldve picked Torterra in the beginning instead of Infernape, with Torterra you cover ground and grass at once.

Cheers.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well my team is:-

Torterra Lvl 64: Earthquake, Crunch, Giga Drain and Strength

Staraptor Lvl 60: Fly, Brave Bird, Close Combat and Defog

Blissey Lvl 61: Soft boil, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam and Shadow Ball

Garchomp Lvl 62: Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Claw and Slash

Lucario Lvl 58: Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Dragon Pulse and Extremespeed

Octillery Lvl 59: Ice Beam, Surf, Physic and Thunderbolt

i did it first time. I think you need to look at improving that things she is weak against. like get your tentacruel up levels so its Ice Beam is stronger because that can kill her Roserade and Garchomp. Or instead of a roserade get a Blissey and use that when you pokemon are weak then you can heal all of your pokemon so get lots of energy root or hyper potions as well as max revives.

• get a gengar take roserade out train to level 45 atleast

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.