Did I miscarry.....???

In December, my fiancé and I had sex on the 10th. My period was expected 3 days later. It didn't come. In January, it still didn't show. I finally got my "period" on February 4th. Almost two months later. During the time of no periods I kept thinking and somewhat hoping I was pregnant. When I got my "period" it lasted 1 day instead of 4. I bled heavily all day and a lot of tissue and blood clots were in the blood. I cramped ten times worse than ever, the cramps and lower back pains were excruciating. A week later I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.

Did I miscarry..? If not what could it have been?

Favorite Answer

You most likely miscarried. The best thing to do would have been to take a pregnancy test after your missed period but I guess it doesnt really matter anymore. You may want to go to your doctor because they can do an internal ultrasound and if you did have a miscarriage they may need to take pregnancy tissue out unless it was a complete miscarriage which is what it sounds like. Good luck and I hope youre okay.

Source(s): I ahd a miscarriage

YES, IT IS MISCARRIAGE, ( BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME )

What color were the clots? Were they like a pinkish/grayish color? Were you doubled over in excruciating pain, barely able to breathe? If so, yes, that's most likely what happened. You should've gone to the doctor...you still should!

Yes its highly likely you had a misscarriage.

It could have very well been that your miscarried

that's what it would have felt like if you did