Did I miscarry.....???

In December, my fiancé and I had sex on the 10th. My period was expected 3 days later. It didn't come. In January, it still didn't show. I finally got my "period" on February 4th. Almost two months later. During the time of no periods I kept thinking and somewhat hoping I was pregnant. When I got my "period" it lasted 1 day instead of 4. I bled heavily all day and a lot of tissue and blood clots were in the blood. I cramped ten times worse than ever, the cramps and lower back pains were excruciating. A week later I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.

Did I miscarry..? If not what could it have been?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You most likely miscarried. The best thing to do would have been to take a pregnancy test after your missed period but I guess it doesnt really matter anymore. You may want to go to your doctor because they can do an internal ultrasound and if you did have a miscarriage they may need to take pregnancy tissue out unless it was a complete miscarriage which is what it sounds like. Good luck and I hope youre okay.

Source(s): I ahd a miscarriage
  • 9 years ago

YES, IT IS MISCARRIAGE, ( BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME )

• 9 years ago

What color were the clots? Were they like a pinkish/grayish color? Were you doubled over in excruciating pain, barely able to breathe? If so, yes, that's most likely what happened. You should've gone to the doctor...you still should!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes its highly likely you had a misscarriage.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It could have very well been that your miscarried

that's what it would have felt like if you did

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.