What can i do to make myself dream? ?

I haven't been able to dream and remember it. I really want to dream! Please give any advice or ideas on how to make yourself dream. I would be really thankful.

Favorite Answer

Well a cool thing I have been trying is Lucid Dreaming, which is where you are aware and can change your dream.

I've only done it about once or twice, and that was a while back, but its a good way to get a dream.

In combination with a dream journal (see the other guys comment), lie absolutely still, and think about what you want to dream about, and resist urges to fidget. Also, try to keep wide awake, but with you eyes closed. Hard, I know, but if you do I usually find I have a dream.

Hope that helps

Try stickin something up your butt before you go to sleep...I'm not saying this is a good idea but I bet you will have dreams...

Something really cool which would help is if you kept a dream journal. Whenever you wake up, make sure to make it a habit to note down the dream to whatever detail you can recall it, and also at times you will be drifting between sleep and wakefulness, the moment you make yourself wake up you will be capable of remembering the memory at its fullest, make sure you note down what the dream was about or else you will forget, the best way to remember a dream is to wake up while experiencing the dream, or else you will drift into the intersection where you are not actually dreaming.

Hope this helps :)