Christians, who would you trust more to babysit your children?

An atheist, a Muslim, an openly gay Christian, or a Satanist?

Assuming they're all equally qualified and all of no criminal record.

@Scooterpoop: Red Herring fallacy. Parents are allowed to leave the house for one night without their kid. That's what babysitters are for idiot.

Alright "Israel..." what about the other three -____-

Favorite Answer

Without knowing anything more about them, I trust none of them one iota in such an important task.

It's like asking what make of revolver you would like to shoot yourself in the head with. I want to know if the gun is loaded - I don't care what the make is.

Muslim- there religion does not permit you to lie, steal or cheat. Pretty much everything in society that s frowned upon or illegal Islam does not permit it. So the Muslim wins this vote from me.

There is no such thing as a gay Christian.

When JESUS moves in, the sin of homosexuality moves out.

I would have to know the person pretty well. I don' t like stereotyping, people are different no matter what their faith. There are good and bad. I would still have hidden cameras though, with remote viewing camera technology.

OMG I am like the government, watching, distrusting....LOL

I bet my life you have no idea what a Satanist really is do you?

• Trish

Well each could have their pro's and cons I guess...

trust more? As a mom I don't really trust anyone. Out of these four, I would say the Christian would know most about what I already teach my children but it's not really a babysitter's job to teach, just feed them macaroni and tuck them in.

*Probably* not the Satanist. Even if they're nice and all it's just not something I want bleeding over on a close level.

Mmmm..I can't really say based on titles. There's too many other factors besides "qualified" like, "Do I know them?" How do they act towards my kids, etc etc. I don't discriminate, I distrust everyone equally, lol..

What an interesting choice of options. Why aren't extremist Christian politicians on the list. Or, let's say, people of color, or buddhists, or agnostics. Are all of the people you mention on the Christian 'Bad' list?

• one can not be an openly practicing homosexual and be of The True Christian Faith....

neither muslims or satanist would be acceptable

I have known very many very honorable and trustworthy atheists.... but I would still background check anyone

Source(s): God's Word... and common sense
  • india

My Christian friends trust me to babysit their children and I trust them to babysit mine.

Who the hell can never take a break from the children? I love my children dearly, and I enjoy staying home with them, but I need a break! Especially from the boy. He's wild.

A PRIEST.