I want to have a girlfriend, but it seems that nobody likes me or doesn't notice me. Can I have some advice?

I want to ask a girl out, but I get nervous and back away. When I'm at school, I see almost everybody holding their boy/girl friends hand. I feel lonely all the time because I have nobody to talk to.

Favorite Answer

Think about what things you like, and see if any girls like the same things you do. In class, just try and see which girl "stands out" to you, and after that try talking to her. Before you know, you'll be talking to her everyday, and getting close to her. If you're nervous, let her know about it. Most girls don't mind and some might even think it's cute. Good luck :)

First of all, you are perfect, just as you are. Learn to accept yourself as you are, without judgment. And learn to accept others without judgment. Also, you are not defined by having a girlfriend and do you evaluate others guys by whether or not they have a girl with whom to hold hands or by their personalities and how they deal with you? People are not defined by their relationships though you can tell a lot about a person by looking at his/her friends. Don't go through life worrying about the possibility of rejection. Life is full of taking chances since there are no guarantees of the future. But if you don't take a chance, nothing may happen. Open the door to possibilities...don't keep the door closed and deny yourself opportunities. Don't be afraid of life, embrace it with curiosity and a sense of discovery. If the worst thing that ever happens to you is a girl turns you down,that would be fortunate. Ask the question, if you don't ask you've already accepted "no" as the answer.

Justin you should be aware off your odds when it comes to winning a girlfriend. You have a 0 percent chance of landing one if you do not ask. Now is the time to gain confidence by asking that girl that you like. If she says no, what harm has really occurred? Failure is a part of life, and you must sometimes expect to hear "no" once in a while in your life. What will you do if you hear "no"? Try harder and work at it. Be friendly, genuine and trustworthy. Confidence is key so take advantage of your strengths and don't be a follower. The crowd is always looking for someone to follow--be a leader.