Is it possible for a FAT guy to get a beautiful girlfriend?

I'm just saying. Cause I don't think it is possible at all.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

First of all the most important thing is that you just love yourself and are comfortable with who you might be. There are plenty of guys that like heavy females, you have simply not met them. Who cares what the media says, you're a good person and deserve to satisfy and love anyone to. I used to be very obese and that i met a distinct man. Recall, to consistently be your self. In the event you do something less its now not who you fairly are. Experience your self, be confident and study to chuckle. It doesn't matter what others suppose so long as you're keen on and care about your self. Take care Heather

• TS
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Everything is possible when it comes to friendship or love. Opposites attract, remember? Fairy tales and tragedies can also come true, like the case of a film star married to the Monaco prince or of Princess Diana.

A girl likes a guy not because he is fat, thin, tall, short, handsome or rugged. His character stands out and she cherishes his loyalty, honesty, affection and dynamism. Appearance changes in time but inner values remain intact even on his death bed.

Similarly, a guy likes a girl not for her beauty or sensuousness but rather for her devotion, simplicity, understanding and compatibility. They may be poles apart in terms of physical appeal or features, yet their minds and hearts are intertwined.

Look around closely. Fat guys are dating pretty girls; they are dining, wining and partying. Moreover, they get married and they are happy, secure and well-matched in many ways.People don't gaze at them like they are aliens and they also also don't compare the fat partners with elephants or rhinos. They are as human as you and they can be light-footed and nimble.

Their sizes don't make any difference. It is prejudice that makes the distinction. And you are blinkered.

Source(s): Some biased people compare an orange with a grapefruit; size and look appeal to them. They are both fruits, each with a different content. External features don't reveal quality and substance. The real values are found below the skin.
  • 9 years ago

Absolutely! I'm a bigger guy 6' 235 and have a smokin HOT GF 5'6 125 tight little butt, nice legs and pirky t!ts!!! YOU just need to have confidence in yourself!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Money and status.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Of course. There are times when a person's personality can overpower their appearance. You just have to figure out an effective approach on how you showcase your personality.

• 9 years ago

Yes you can all you have to do is figure out what beautiful means to YOU and find someone who has the same meaning.........

• 9 years ago

yes definitely! seen it far too many times before..

girls love to be treated right and spoiled.. most fat guys are funny and once you can make a girl laugh then your sorted.. watch them flock round

• Hannah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If he has lots of money, yes. And highly likely too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.