Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Question to Conservatives?

Don't you find it fascinating that the word 'CON' is in conservative? doesn't that damage republican integrity? I am a hard line liberal myself and I don't care that Obama wants to run our economy into the ground because it was BUSH'S fault and Obama is just awesome too bad you can't see that because Obama his hip and happening with the youngsters at the high schools and conservatives are squares!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

DON"T FEED THE TROLL

''squares'' you have to be in your 60's cowboy

Yes, we should definitely let children run the country. After all, they know best about everything because they are not burdened with experience and knowledge of facts and history.

I'm guessing that, if you had to have surgery, you'd prefer a high school or college student do it, right? You wouldn't want someone who has done hundreds of the surgeries and has decades of experience, right? Yes, let's let the children run the world.

Wow...

.

Well general, maybe you should pin a rose on your nose and call yourself a blooming idiot, because you're sure as heck are sounding like one...

You have a VERY simple mind,be careful you don`t bruise it be thinking too much.

Since your user name is 'General TROLLINGston', I have a hard time taking you seriously.

• ?

I find it interesting that the word "RAT" is in DemocRAT...lmao

Thank you General Trollingston. You are dismissed.