Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Question to Conservatives?

Don't you find it fascinating that the word 'CON' is in conservative? doesn't that damage republican integrity? I am a hard line liberal myself and I don't care that Obama wants to run our economy into the ground because it was BUSH'S fault and Obama is just awesome too bad you can't see that because Obama his hip and happening with the youngsters at the high schools and conservatives are squares!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

DON"T FEED THE TROLL

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

''squares'' you have to be in your 60's cowboy

• 9 years ago

Yes, we should definitely let children run the country. After all, they know best about everything because they are not burdened with experience and knowledge of facts and history.

I'm guessing that, if you had to have surgery, you'd prefer a high school or college student do it, right? You wouldn't want someone who has done hundreds of the surgeries and has decades of experience, right? Yes, let's let the children run the world.

Wow...

• 9 years ago

Well general, maybe you should pin a rose on your nose and call yourself a blooming idiot, because you're sure as heck are sounding like one...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You have a VERY simple mind,be careful you don`t bruise it be thinking too much.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Since your user name is 'General TROLLINGston', I have a hard time taking you seriously.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I find it interesting that the word "RAT" is in DemocRAT...lmao

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Thank you General Trollingston. You are dismissed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.