Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Why do men cheat on their spouse while women don't?

Why are men such beasts and cheat on their wives, but women are 100% faithful?

Favorite Answer

Dude it goes both ways, it's not restricted to only one gender.

I'am in the service also and I do not know why. Well maybe I do. Some men party with there buddies and end up flirting and end up taking the next step. In the Army soldiers get stressed out and need a release especially when deployed and what not. The parties and the immaturity and the drinking kind of effects a soldiers mind frame and a cute girl comes up hits on them and what not they tend to think from their "other" head so to speak. Me I don't understand when they are married they have a spouse to assist them in what not. I don't understand either sometimes since its been hard for me to ever find a good honest woman out there. Most woman most soldiers tend to marry end up cheating on them due to their long deployments and their long for intimacy and what not. Still his actions is pretty wrong and so is most soldiers who cheat. I don't think anybody should cheat on their loved ones ever.

you are absolutely full of sh*t.

Women cheat, too.

Both sides cheat, we're all human.

what do you know you're only 12 years old

• What world do you live in?..............at least half... probably more.... wives have been unfaithful.... well over half if you count wives getting together

Source(s): life

Wrong. Women cheat just about as often as men do. I cheated on my first husband because he treated me like garbage and I was trying to find someone who would love me. I realize now that what I did was wrong, and I am happy with my second husband, and have no desire to cheat.

Source(s): Personal experience.

Well...women aren't faithful. A friend of mine's sister is living proof of that.

Women are not always 100% faithful. Women can be just as disgusting as men when it comes to relationships.

• PC

if you actually believe that, you are an idiot.