Anonymous

i got caught masterbating?

well in short i am 17 and I was dumb my friend and hi family took their mom to the hospital so i decieded hours later to watch porn well like most guys i started masterbating and i had headphones in and didnt hear them pull up next thing i know his grandpa opens the door and catches me then my best friend sees me and i luckily pulled up my pants before his little sisters saw. please help i said sorry to his grandpa but he said i just needed to leave i asked if i could ever come back and he said he didnt know. This family is like my second house I love all of them and i do not want our relationship to end I understand what i did was wrong but I doubt they will ever let me come back.

• maniac
    Favorite Answer

The only thing you can do is to slowly regain their trust, but honestly that is a big offence... I hope everything goes well and that you dont lose this valuable connection. remind why you mattered b4 and say this incident doesnt change who you are =] You had a dumb urge! That doesnt define who you are! It will take a long time, but it can be done. Heck maybe some years down the road you can all look back and laugh. How does your friend feel about it? because he is the bridge connecting you to this family in the first place... regain his trust, then the family may slowly start to forgive you.

o that so funny

you could have at least went into the restroom man.