i have a really dry flaky skin help?

i use a rly good moisturizing cream and stuff like that and please dont help by saying what cream to use because im sure i have a good one maybe there is something i cant do to get rid of the flaky skin??or how can i put foundation on it so the flakes dont show?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

perhaps you didn't have a good enough cream. Aveeno for the face works perfectly. I used to have dry skin on my face. drink lots of water too. it will hydrate your skin.

Source(s): been though it
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

What do you feed him? Ninety nine% of pet foods that you would be able to buy at a grocery store, your vet's workplace, and Wal-Mart, have quite a lot of corn, soy, and wheat in them, which many puppies have unhealthy dermis reactions to. This is additionally real for no less than 70% of the meals at pet provides outlets. Some puppies are not affected in any respect by means of these materials, and a few simply have a mild case of dry skin and itching, however some puppies have their dermis dried out and irritated to such an extent that they will regularly itch and lick themselves. I consider his meals would most likely be the offender, however i would ought to recognize what you've tried feeding her to be definite, and to suggest you on which foods will do away with her situation.

• 9 years ago

One of the best things is to drink plenty of water and eat vitamin C, E and A

Plz like

• 9 years ago

omg i have EXACTLY the same problem,i have dry flakey skin everywere and i have the same problem with foundation,my advice is to get a foundation that isnt too heavy on the skin and dont put much make up on eg toner then foundation then powder then bronzer then blush..because it will just make it worse,and you can buy this moisturizer thats in a bottle that you can spray on your face ontop of makeup so you can put that on once in a while even over your makeup :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

dont use foundation!!! it will only make it worsse, use e45 cream! big help!

• 9 years ago

If its a really good cream and your still getting flakes it may not be that good try different kinds until you get one that works.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.