What does it mean when my boyfriend does this?

We will be cuddling and after we kiss he will lean his forehead on mine and rub our noses together while smiling. I just assume it means he's happy, but is there another meaning.

Or sometimes he will stare at me with this specific look and smile widely... does he like what he sees or what?

Sorry, but I'm not good with figuring out body language!

Favorite Answer

It's just a sweet thing to do.

It shows he feels close to you.

:-)

thats cute. it means he loves you.. he sees your face and smiles because hes happy to have you and hold you.. he rubs his nose on yours as a sign of affection.. to let you know that your his world.. theres nothing bad here. your lucky to have a guy who is comfortable enough to express such loving body motions..

he is just being sweet- although it does have some sexual implications. but he just wants to be code to you!

Source(s): i do it (I'm a guy)

He sounds happy to me!

At a time when he's not in the middle of doing something that puzzles you, you might let him know that you aren't good at decoding body language, and ask him to be more verbal about what he's feeling. You can give him an example of things you find hard to interpret.

In general, guys don't like to be asked what they are thinking, so if you let him know in advance that you have trouble understanding what he means by something, perhaps he'll be more likely to put it in to words for you at the time.

Or, if he's grinning at you, you can demurely ask him, "happy?" and watch him nod (which, by the way, means "yes") :)

he want something more than kissing and cuddling

Aww thats cute, he's just being a cutie lol

just thing the big 4 letter L word

be happy

He means he really, truly loves you and you can ask him about it, there shouldn't be anything from stopping you to ask if he is happy... It can also be that he wants more, but you will never know for sure until you ask him. Also, as more time goes by you will know each other better and you will probably know how to interpret his body language.

Sex, next question.