Why don't more people worship the Pokemon god, Arceus?

I am a believer in the multiverse theory, which states that the universe we live in is only one of an infinite number of universes. This means that in one universe, Pokemon is the "real world" and we are fictitious portrayals in video games and cartoons played by young Pokemon trainers for entertainment. Arceus is the god of the Pokemon world. This must mean that if Arceus is the sure deity of that universe beyond any doubt (and he is), than in that particular universe he created the multiverse which means in essence, he created us.

This is very simple logic.

I'd be careful with your words. Lord Arceus has a habit of zapping those that refuse him into ghost type Pokemon.

Favorite Answer

i thought i'd stood on and splattered all those twerps

• hafner

The Pokemon God

• ?

I would've made myself it appears that evidently seen to each man, woman, little one and "beast of the area", and based a gigantic welcome-center variety constructing the place men and women from wherever would come at any time to learn up on my principles, have a private Q&A session with me, and get options to their problems. I'd established a clearly-outlined approach of sin, where sin would actually be a wage which would later be demanded of the sinner in the type of excellent deeds in the direction of others. For instance, if a kid swipes a sweet bar from a convenience retailer, he probably asked to decide upon from some group carrier chores like giving a homeless man or woman a first-rate scorching meal or giving an elderly girl's canine a bath. If any individual kills anyone unjustifiably, that character could have to work determining cotton for several decades to furnish sales to the victim's household. In reality, underneath my rule, homicide and violent crime as a entire perhaps outlawed. Due to the fact i might most likely comprehend first-class, and know everything, AND be aware of the whole thing high-quality, i might be satisfactory certified to determine the place punishment is due and follow it. No vigilanteism can be tolerated, despite the "eye for an eye" lore some religions push out. In contrast to the incumbent, i might be a kind, caring God, attentive to the desires of the flock. In spite of everything, if i can be all over directly, why mustn't I be if it will support those whom I've created higher benefit from the life I've given them?

i like pokemon when i'm stoned too

Short answer: Any Pokemon after 3rd Generation are ****.

you don't worship something silly like that