Jordan asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

Which drugstore foundation is best for oily skin?

I need some foundation that's good for oily skin. I'm 14 so I can't afford 20 dollar foundation.

K thanks:)

Favorite Answer

Revlon colorstay foundation is amazing on oily skin matte finish.

I would say stay away from the Dream Mousse Foundation, just because it is notorious for breaking people out. But what I do recommend is Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Oily/Combination skin. Then powder of it where you get oily the most, and fill a spray bottle with water and spritz your face after you complete your face makeup. This sets everything, and keeps things from looking cakey without taking away any of the coverage.

Maybelline Dream matte Mousse it is really good for oily skin but isnt good from combination to dry skin. Most mousse foundations are good for oily skin

DRUG STORE WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your only 14!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh whats happening to the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! looooooooooooool im just joking

maybeline or Rimmel do really good foundation

hope i helped

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Source(s): XD BEE XD LEGS XD DOOR XD

thi would suggest buying a good primer and setting spray rather than foundation since it going to slide off anyway..

try the urban decay all nighte as a setting sray and the smashbox photofiish primer... i know you said 20$ but it quite difficult as for cheap foundation try ysing oil-free founds with a matte finish :) revlon colostay(its quite a good oneits drugstore)

Source(s): exp