Jordan asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

Which drugstore foundation is best for oily skin?

I need some foundation that's good for oily skin. I'm 14 so I can't afford 20 dollar foundation.

K thanks:)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Revlon colorstay foundation is amazing on oily skin matte finish.

• 9 years ago

I would say stay away from the Dream Mousse Foundation, just because it is notorious for breaking people out. But what I do recommend is Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Oily/Combination skin. Then powder of it where you get oily the most, and fill a spray bottle with water and spritz your face after you complete your face makeup. This sets everything, and keeps things from looking cakey without taking away any of the coverage.

• 9 years ago

Maybelline Dream matte Mousse it is really good for oily skin but isnt good from combination to dry skin. Most mousse foundations are good for oily skin

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

DRUG STORE WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your only 14!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh whats happening to the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! looooooooooooool im just joking

maybeline or Rimmel do really good foundation

hope i helped

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Source(s): XD BEE XD LEGS XD DOOR XD
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

thi would suggest buying a good primer and setting spray rather than foundation since it going to slide off anyway..

try the urban decay all nighte as a setting sray and the smashbox photofiish primer... i know you said 20$ but it quite difficult as for cheap foundation try ysing oil-free founds with a matte finish :) revlon colostay(its quite a good oneits drugstore)

Source(s): exp
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.