Should I forgive him?

Im 16 and my ex is 15. I broke up with him because he cheated on me and lied to me. I cut off communication completely with him. He begged for me to forgive him saying he misses his best friend. I ignored the text. Fast forward it is now 3 months later. I called him for no reason out of the blue last night. I said "remember me?" he said "I couldnt forget" We talked about what happened with our lives in the past 3 months. And he admitted he tried to kill himself and had to go to the hospital.... And that he still likes me never stopped..... Idk what to do...? Advice please? :/

Favorite Answer

FORGIVE HIM!!! if he realises what it's like to have lost you he won't try and do it again!!! good luck xoxox

• pretto

Something that occurred over 25 years in the past just about ruined my lifestyles. Every time I suggestion approximately it, the hatred back. Even even though the man or woman liable by no means requested for my forgiveness, I ultimately did. Someone else worried did ask and through that point I had allow move of the animosity. There are a few matters which take place in lifestyles which is able to by no means be forgiven or forgotten. I am completely satisfied I selected not to allow it damage what years I have left.